Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hamburgers

Our cousin, Zack, had his graduation party this past weekend. They had a barbeque themed party. My Aunt Shannon has been loving all of the cake pops we have been doing so she challenged us to hamburger making. That's right, cake pops that look like hamburgers. I'm not going to lie they were alot of work but we think they turned out pretty cute.

These hamburgers are made with peanut butter candy melt for the bun. The peanut butter definitely gave them a different taste but they were still delicious!

These hamburgers have rye buns. We have a few kiddos with peanut allergies so we had to please all parties involved.

Two peas in a pod
Thank you Shannon for challenging us to Hamburger pops! We had a blast doing them and they really got our creative juices flowing. Peanut butter and jelly sammys anyone?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I feel so honored to have my name mentioned twice!!! Any time I can create extra work for you, just let me know. You girls always deliver, no matter what the challenge. Now what can I come up with in 5 years??? I will have to do some more research.

    ReplyDelete