Monday, December 27, 2010

Gingerbread Cookies

Ty went home for the Christmas holiday so of course holiday treats went with him. Special K bars, no surprise there, some peppermint bark ,and then I tried my hand at gingerbread cookies. And not to toot my own horn, but they were super yummy.


Minnesota has been getting a ton of snow lately and last Thursday night was no different. Tyler and I had gone out to celebrate Christmas early and then we met up with some family at a local watering hole in Woodbury. We got home much later than expected so I was up at 6:30 in the AM to finish off the gingerbread cookies. Let's just say my creative juices were not at their prime.


Here is the whole slew of Gingerbread Cookies


A Classic Gingerbread Man
Notice my piping skills are not the greatest



Probably one of my favorites
An adorable Christmas Tree


These are what I call Artistic Gingerbread Cookies
Christmas Tree, Snowman, Gingerbread Man


Sad story about these two...upon birth out of the oven they were conjoined twins
They went through an intense surgery of being separated
As you can tell...neither of them are happy.
Now these next few pictures don't do justice to how big the cookies actually were. There were HUGE! I brought the artistic ones over to the Duffey family Christmas and we all enjoyed a ligament.


Gingerbread Man and Woman


Artistic Gingerbread Man and Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment