Monday, June 27, 2011

Cinnamon Banana Muffins

Round three of Banana Muffins were a huge success. This recipe is very similar to the usual recipe I use from my Grandma but there was one special ingredient. Cinnamon! I am currently kicking myself because this idea is genius. Cinnamon is one of the best spices and it compliments bananas well.

Cinnamon

I ended up making a double batch of these and making 3 different types of muffins. We have very picky people in our house. Bethany only eats plain banana muffins. Mostly everyone loves chocolate chips in their banana muffins however, not everyone loves nuts (like Krista and my mother). So if you are looking for some banana muffins stop on by the Duffey house.

Cinnamon Banana Muffins with Chocolate Chips and Walnuts

Picture Perfect Cinnamon Banana Muffin

I did a rough count of the bananas in the freezer, we are down to 5! That is some serious progress in banana consumption. I have enough sour cream left to make another batch, so there might be more muffins or bread to come this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment