Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy Birthday Krista!

This pretty little lady turned 27 yesterday! Happy Birthday to you, Krista Marie!

I put together a little picture collage from the past year. I thought it was lovely.


I also may have went a little overboard with all the treats I made...whoops! However, with Pinterest, I couldn't help myself.

Two of Krista's favorite things are dark chocolate and peanut butter. All of the dessert I made, included both.

These mini Reese's peanut butter cups are dangerous. I envision lots of recipes that could use these bad boys.

Chocolate Cookies with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

Another one of Krista's favorite combinations, salty-sweet.



Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies with Sea Salt

Surprisingly, this was Krista's favorite dessert. She is not much of a cake person preferring cookies or brownies. These cupcakes must have been good!

Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting

Although it looks like a cake ball it is not. Its more of a Special K bar rolled up and dipped is dark chocolate.

Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Ball

And a birthday wouldn't be complete without the Duffey's singing a lovely rendition of Happy Birthday. Make a wish Krista! Here's to hoping year 27 is filled with lots of joy and blessings. Love you sister!

1 comment:

  1. year 28?!?! You're aging me already and I JUST turned 27 :)

    ReplyDelete