Wednesday, September 15, 2010

College Bound

So as most of you know, our Little Bethany left for college a few weeks ago. I decided why not send her a little package. I know I always LOVED getting stuff in the mail (thanks to everyone who appeased me and sent me stuff). And of course I couldn't forget about my little nugget, that went off to school and is equally as homesick as Bethany is. I'm not sure if they are homesick or just missing each other...how precious.

Just to show how much the two love each other one of my chocolate chip cookies came out looking like a heart -i am pretty talented.



Both girls got some chocolate chip cookies, banana bread, fruit snacks, and Glee posters I picked up from the Great Minnesota Get Together (The State Fair).

The world's softest chocolate chip cookies
Minus the last pan because...well you all know...our oven is possessed

Banana Bread
Kasey's all time favorite treat - she puts signs on the bread that says DO NOT EAT
roomie beware!

Here are the packages all ready to go to the post office.



Little Bethany's

The Nugget's

Now girls, don't be expecting this every week!

The moral of this story is the Duffey house has been very quiet lately and my father has been picking on me a ton! So I am ready for Bethany and Kasey to come home for the wedding this weekend so I get a little reprieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment