Tuesday, February 21, 2012

2 Months and 5 Odd Days Later

Were you guys worried about us? Sorry for the scare! We (Krista and I and the rest of the Duffey clan and adders) are doing well.

We have been very busy, obviously too busy since we haven't blogged, however with what, I am not sure...I cant even recall a darn thing.

So we will just start with the first pictures I found on my camera.

My mother had my two "brothers" Brady and Brock over on New Years Eve to make gingerbread cookies and trees. Brock was quite adamant that Suzy have them over. The boys are quite artistic and did a great job. Suzy even impressed me with her decorating skills.

Brock Man so proud of his tree

Check out the mass pile of sprinkles on the left. He may have just dumped the entire container.

Braden Matthew

So Proud!

I couldn't resist this picture. Talk about a Cheese Ball

My boys

This is my favorite creation of Brady's. Check out the eyes. This kid is clever

This is Suzy's snowman. She was very intricate with her details.
The eyes, nose,  and mouth are all individual sprinkles

My creation.
Brady was mad I showed him up.
I thought I had some mad skills.

1 comment: