Friday, December 16, 2011

Inside Surprise

Little Bethany requested cake balls for a potluck she was attending. Bethany likes her cake balls very very straight forward - white cake, white frosting.

While browsing the aisles at Target, this is dangerous by the way, I came across Green Funfetti frosting (I will admit the Pink Funfetti frosting is a guilty pleasure of mine), I knew I had to use this for Bethany cake balls, she would get all worked up about it and provide a good laugh.

These cakes ball turned out AWESOME! I will be driving to Target to get more of this frosting. From the outside its just an ordinary cake ball, but once you bite inside its just an extra surprise that will bring a smile to your face.


Green Cake Balls Pre Dipping

Inside Surprise

Red Candy Melt, White Stripe
I forgot to mention, Bethany doesn't even like sprinkles!

I just love the color contrast of the red and the green.

Slew of Inside Surprise Cake Balls

No comments:

Post a Comment