Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Cookies

Our family is nuts. When I tell my friends about my weekend it always involves stories with my family. And I am not just talking about my mom, dad, and sisters, I am talking about my whole extended family.

Every Sunday afternoon my Grandparents cook dinner for the family. There are 19 grandchildren (1 married in), 12 adults, plus my Grandma and Grandpa. That is a whopping total of 33 people getting together every weekend.

This past weekend my Aunt Joan made homemade sugar cookies and frosting and let all of us kids decorate them. We have some real beauties! Check them out!

Brady and Auntie Patty.

Jamie
She really liked the pink frosting

Blake and Auntie Joanie.
Thanks Joan for bringing the cookies, they were so much fun!
All the kids asked if we were going to do it again next weekend.

Jenna and Katelyn Rae
Sprinkles GALORE!

Brady and Brock
Brady decided he couldn't have enough sprinkles
Brock only wanted his sprinkles in the center

Breanna and Ashlyn
Ashlyn's favorite part, licking the frosting off the knife.


Nate
He has no shame!
  
Krista and I really hated showing up the kids, but we did.

The Gang

This picture was taken mid-song. Yes that is correct we busted out in Christmas carols while decorating cookies. And if you know the Rubbelke clan...we cannot carry a tune! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment