Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Goin' to the Chapel & We're Goin' to get Maaaaaaaaarried

Yes, you heard right! There is going to be another wedding in the Duffey household :) My wonderful boyfriend Mike proposed with a gorgeous ring on November 26th.
See proof below.


[Pretty Ring]
Now who wants a close up??
Didn't he do a great job?? He picked that beauty out all by himself and surprised me at home with a clever proposal and a night out on the town! Dinner at Pazzaluna (my favorite) and a night at the St. Paul Hotel (gorgeous!)
We are so excited and have already started planning!  Come next August 24th I will either be Mrs. Krista Weinkauf or Mrs. Krista Klotthor.  But the last name issue is a story for another blogpost!  On that note, I'll leave you with this small tidbit of glory from one of the best movies of all time. :)
 George: A cake, Franck, is made of flour and water.  My first car didn't cost $1,200!
 Franck: Well, welcome to the 90s Mr. Banks!
:)

3 comments:

  1. I cannot wait!!! Hopefully I will be invited. I always wonder after the embarrassment I caused to my family at Ashley's wedding. Zack will never let me forget when my shoe got caught on the last step and I fell down on all fours. Not my most shining moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgeous ring Krista!! I am so happy for you. P.s. I want to be there! LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo!!! Congratulations Krista Sue! So glad you mentioned the date...I'll start looking for a cheap ticket!!

    ReplyDelete