Monday, August 30, 2010

My New Toy

So awhile back I went to the kitchen store in downtown Stillwater. I had been feeling the urge to purchase an ice-cream scoop/cookie scoop for quite sometime so I finally broke down and bought one. All I have to say is OH-MY-GOSH! AMAZING! I am 150% in love with my purchase and am kicking myself for not buying one sooner.

Here is the scooper in all its glory. So shiny and brand spankin' new! LOVE IT!



I had been craving some chocolate chip cookies for quite sometime (probably because I have had the Great Minnesota Get Together on my mind and I LOVE Sweet Martha's cookies) so I found a recipe titled "The Softest Chocolate Chip Cookies" and I thought score, just what I wanted! The recipe was super easy and form the cookies was even easier! From the picture you below you can see just how perfect the dough shaped.


So here is the finish result! Absolutely, 100%, perfect chocolate chip cookies (except in my dad's mind because he likes burnt cookies...I know, right...crazy!). Just looking at the picture makes me crave one!

Thank you technology for making baking even easier and prettier! I am not letting my cookie scoop out of my sight! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment