Friday, August 13, 2010

Pink Cake Pops

My coworker Judith decided to officially retire to motherhood starting today. I am kinda jealous. She had a beautiful baby girl back in May and decided she cant bear the thought of leaving her child. So in honor of her baby girl and her last day working I made some 100% totally girl cake pops. Pink candy melt, Pink M&M, and rainbow sprinkles. I don't think I could have made them shout girl anymore than they already do.

Slew of Pink Cake Pops

I was attempting to get artsy-fartsy with this next shot. I was going for focusing on a cake pop in the front which would make the remaining cake pops slightly blurry. I think my good old point and shoot camera did pretty ok.
Check out those sprinkles!
FYI these are Krista's least favorite sprinkle

No comments:

Post a Comment