Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Chocolate Molten Lava Cake

So after my disastrous night of baking on Thursday I went back at it after work Friday. I made a couple loaves of banana bread and did some prepping for an egg bake I was planning to make Saturday morning. Sorry, no pictures of the banana bread, I forgot. But good news, I didn't run into any major disasters!

Tyler's brother and sister-in-law arrived and we took them to dinner at Nacho Mamas in Stillwater. If you have never gone you MUST try it out, its simply divine. After dinner I decided I would make a quick dessert for us. I always enjoy the lava cakes they serve at restaurants so I figured I should learn how to make them myself. It was a super easy and fast recipe that turned out delicious! Again, I forgot to take a picture pre-eating so here is what the plate looked like afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment