Monday, February 7, 2011

Go Pack Go!

During the Superbowl yesterday, Emilee and I decided to make good use of our time and bake some cut out cookies.
Tyler John all excited for the big game
I got these awesome Message In A Cookie cut outs for Christmas from my boyfriend's brother Ben. He drew me for secret santa and I think his wife Becky may have helped him pick a few things out for me:)

These cut outs let you create words to press into the cookies.

Since we were a little short on time, we didn't have time to color the dough we used. We plan to do these again later in the week to hopefully have some cuter results.

Go Pack Go!


Superbowl 45 Champions!



They were a ton of fun! Thanks Ben :)

1 comment:

  1. Please don't forget to credit me for dough making! I worked really hard on that!

    ReplyDelete