Monday, February 28, 2011

The Ultimate Cookie

This weekend I made the Ultimate Cookie. I made this:






[Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough]







And combined it with these:









[Double Stuffed Oreos]




To make this:









[Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie]

And the first bite, was like this:







[Amazing!]






These were seriously the hugest cookies I have ever made. They looked like large hockey pucks right before I put them in the oven.







[Hockey Puck like Cookies]









I have seen these Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip cookies all over the place lately. They have been on several blogs that I frequent so I just had to try them. I'm really glad I did...and so is my boyfriend...and my roommate...and several of my co-workers :)





I had a small issue as I was making these, I snapped the handle right off my measuring cup. Sad day.






[Man-Down]

3 comments:

  1. Maybe your father will buy you a new measuring cup?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be nice! My birthday is coming up you know...

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS LOOKS LIKE THE HAPPIEST THING ON EARTH!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete