Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pistachio Bark

This past weekend I made some pistachio bark. I had seen something similar recently and wanted to try my hand at it. Bark is seriously the easiest thing ever to make. First, I melted chocolate in a double-boiler:

Isn't my double-boiler the cutest? One of my favorite Christmas presents :)

Then I shelled and chopped up some pistachios:
I then mixed some of the pistachios in with the melted chocolate and poured the mixture onto a pan. I sprinkled the remaining pistachios over the top, and placed the pan in the freezer for about 20 minutes. The result was a mix of salty sweet with my favorite nut and dark chocolate. And since I'm the only one around here who seems to enjoy dark chocolate, I made the bark using white chocolate as well. The white had a much better response all around. I recommend it :)



No comments:

Post a Comment