Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patty's Day!

Happy St. Patty's Day Holy Hannah followers. I would say we definitely failed in the festive baking for the holiday. I am coming over a head cold and sore throat and Krista was basking in the Arizona sun. I think Krista is the winner.

Last weekend I did however have the chance to use some new candy melt we found. Its really nothing that exciting but we will be using this for a large wedding order in May! BLACK candy melt. We have tried coloring our own and it always turns out a grayish color, so we were ecstatic to find pre-colored bags.







I did a test run with the black candy melt for my cousin Blake. He requested yellow cupcake pops decorate in honor of St. Cloud State. Blake's two older siblings, Brandy and Maddy go to St. Cloud State and they were going to be lucky recipients of some cake pops. Blake is such a nice brother!


Slew of St. Cloud Cake Pops

Red Jimmies

I ran out of Red Jimmies so a few lucky cake balls got doused with red sprinkle dust

Lets go Huskies!

No comments:

Post a Comment