Friday, March 18, 2011

Snickerdoodle Muffins

Tyler and I are heading back to Appleton for the weekend. Since I haven't been feeling the greatest I was just going to whip up a batch of Special K Bars, but I was feeling ambitious last night and decided to try a new recipe.

Another Kelly favorite is Snickerdoodle cookies. I found a recipe for Snickerdoodle muffins and thought these might be a good alternative to cookies. I whipped up a batch last night and let me tell you AMAZING! After some sampling we decided these taste best fresh out of the oven. Hopefully they are a hit in Appleton!


Snickerdoodle Muffins

Just like a cookie, but you can have these for breakfast!

Just a side note, the muffin liners were light green with darker green polka dots. I was trying to channel the St. Patty's Day spirit. If only the picture did them justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment