Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Carrot Cupcakes

My coworker and friend Megan celebrated her birthday last week and in honor of her special day I made her favorite dessert. Carrot Cake! Only I made cupcakes instead because they are easier to distribute. I personally don't care much for carrot cake so I was a little nervous about making it. I wasn't sure of the exact size the carrots are suppose to be grated down to or what it was suppose to look like. My mother gave her blessing (except she wanted more frosting) the night before so it made me feel a little better about gifting these to Megan. From all the reviews (hopefully they were being honest) the cupcakes were a hit!

 Carrot Cupcakes

 The frosting was cream cheese with pecans mixed directly in it.

The birthday girl with her cupcake and balloons!
Notice the cupcake balloon - I couldn't pass that up!

1 comment:

  1. You just had to do it...retakes tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete