Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Monster Cookies

As promised, I made a big batch of monster cookies this past weekend. They were the bomb dot com, seriously, so good. I have had a monster cookie recipe that I've used for years, but I stumbled upon a gluten-free blog the other day and she made gluten free monster cookies. I thought I would give the recipe a try and it did not disappoint!

[Delicious Gluten Free Monster Cookie Dough]
The recipe said to use 1/4 cup to measure out each cookie. This made for massive monster cookies. Check out those new measuring cups I got for my birthday :)

Everyone at work loved them, Mike loved them, my roommate Maddie devoured them and even my mom and dad enjoyed one each! And that's saying something for my dad since he rarely strays away from the standard chocolate chip cookie. They were still soft and chewy even after a day or two, we're still enjoying them! This is a definite contender for the next recipe of the month! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment