Monday, November 21, 2011

10-0 Baby!

Yesterday, Tyler and I went to the Packer game. Go Pack Go! It was my first time at Lambeau field and it was amazing! I am glad I experienced Lambeau in its true state, game time temp 30 degrees! Brr was it cold out.

Here we are in all our Packer glory. Like our new hats? They were a hit in the Kelly family.


Tyler is rocking his new B.J. Raji jersey. He scored a touchdown. I really wanted him to do a Lambeau leap. Wouldn't that have been awesome? I mean check him out.

He likes to dance

Due to Krista's and my lack of baking our FAS, that stands for Favorite Auntie Shannon, stepped up to the plate and decorated some awesome cupcakes. Our FAS took cake decorating classes way back when and we had a blast sharing those Monday evenings together.

Shannon decorated cupcakes for her son's girlfriend, Carey. Happy Birthday Carey, hopefully Zack spoiled you rotten!

Happy Birthday Carey!

FAS, you still have the knack!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out. It was a little more tricky using cream cheese frosting instead of buttercream. Glad you both had fun at the game and seeing them win on their home turf. My in-laws were extremely happy with the Badger and Packer wins too!

    ReplyDelete