Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Official House Warming

Remember my attempt at making house warming cake pops for my friend Megan? I sure do, because they were horrific. Well, last Friday I had the honor to make her official house warming cake pops. Even though they were requested last minute I was able to throw together a nice fall-ish theme for the pops.

House Warming Slew

Chocolate cake dipped in light yellow candy melt sprinkled with a fall assortment
Yellow caked dipped in mint green candy melt topped with white nonpareil sprinkles

I ended up mixing my light yellow candy melt (combination of the white and yellow candy melt) with blue candy melt and it made a gorgeous mint green color.
I was in love with it!

Orange jimmies make me smile =]

It felt good to redeem myself and make some decent looking cake pops. Congrats on the new house Megan! 

No comments:

Post a Comment