Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I O U

So I owe you guys big time. Today is January 11 and The Recipe of the Month has yet to be updated. So here is your chance to get a recipe you really want! Leave a comment on which recipe you have been dying to have and I will upload one of them (hoping to get A TON of comments =] )!

Otherwise if nobody comments I will be uploading a recipe called Championship Bars. They are my mother's favorite so worse case scenario my mother will be a very happy camper. And with that I will leave you with a lovely picture of my mother and my father.

The Best Parents EVER!

4 comments:

  1. You ARE a lucky girl to have the best parents ever!!! I think in honor of the big 29th wedding anniversary coming up this month, you should post the Championship Bar recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krista and Emilee, This is your mother! I think I deserve a pan of those famous bars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girlies!
    If championship bars are Suzanne's fav, they definitely get my vote! She's never steered me wrong before. After all, she was the woman who introduced me Special K Bars and I can't even imagine life without them at this point. They are simply the only choice for grad parties, block parties, or just an evening of sitting out on the driveway in lawn chairs. So I vote with your mom, and I can't wait for the new recipe! By the way, I agreed that your mom is the best! Love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would of suggested Chocolate Carmel bars myself, but I've never heard of these Championship bars. Make sure you save me one!
    Love, Ann

    ReplyDelete