Thursday, January 13, 2011

Whole Milk

So before Christmas I had the Thursday and Friday off of work. I had all these plans to do tons of baking and making yummy delicious treats for my friends and family. Well I made most of the treats on my list but I never made it to the Cinnamon Rolls I had in mind for Christmas morning. So with my expiration date approaching I decided to find any recipes I could that called out for whole milk.


Whole Milk
First thing to make was the cinnamon rolls! I need to have a little more patience for the rising dough. But they tasted delicious nonetheless.


Cinnamon Rolls

My family had no problem devouring half the pan fresh out of the oven. But who can blame them? They are the best that way!


Half Eaten
I came across a yellow cupcake recipe with this unique chocolate frosting so I decided to try those. The people at my work were the guinea pigs and seemed to enjoy them.
Slew of Sticky Chocolate Cupcakes
Perfection!
The frosting was pretty runny and sticky so it made some cool effects along the sides of the paper liners. I thought this cupcake was pretty cute.
MN Snowdrifts anyone?

So that's what I did with a half gallon of whole milk. As you can see from the top picture I still have more than half of it to go. Homemade mac and cheese might be on the dinner agenda for tonight!

1 comment:

  1. We don't live that far away..I'm always available to be a guinea pig!
    Love, your favorite Auntie Annie

    ReplyDelete