Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Just For Fun


We had some extra cake laying around and I had some time to kill last week, so I decided to whip up a few pumpkin cake pops. I'm generally not a fan of Halloween, I hate finding a costume and all of that, but I've always enjoyed pumpkins.




I attempted adding some vertical lines to make them look a little more realistic but it just looked dumb so I didn't continue with that.



Up next, Turkey Cake Pops for Thanksgiving and Ornaments & Trees for Christmas! Heck, we may even have to break out the triple decker cake pop for Snowmen in January :)

2 comments:

  1. How about golfer cake pops for Uncle Rick's birthday, which you seemed to skip right over. I'm sure everyone else will enjoy their cake pops for their birthdays and the holidays.
    The pumpkins look great.!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We attempted golf ball cake pops a few weeks ago. They didnt turn out quite right. We are working on them though. If you come to visit soon I will promise we will have them perfected.

    ReplyDelete