Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Johnny

This past weekend Tyler and I made the trip to Appleton, Wisconsin to visit the Kelly family. Treats I brought with me - Special K Bars, Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Homemade Cinnamon Bread. All were a hit. I didn't take any pictures because there are previous posts pertaining to each of them already.

While in Appleton we stopped to visit Tyler's Grandma. She lives on a piece of land with Johnny, one of Tyler's uncles. As we were leaving Grandma's, Johnny came over to thank me for the package I sent over last month. He then proceeded to tell me he ate his entire batch of cookies in one sitting. He was not kidding!

Can you imagine eating 12 of these babies at one time?
Sugar overload!

After talking for a while Johnny said he would be right back and ran inside the house. He came out holding some money and said "now you send me another package with this money!" He was appalled by the amount it costs to mail a package, "$6.62 you paid to mail me cookies!" I tried and tried to turn the money away and he ended the conversation by saying, "I am a customer, and you aren't about to turn a customer away!"

This money is worth 2 packages to Johnny
One is on the way - Special K Bars!

So this is it, we have hit it big time! We are going nationwide! Well we are at least expanding to the state of Wisconsin!

No comments:

Post a Comment