Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Broken

So I cried...well not really but I did get a little misty.

Our possessed microwave is out to get me...it killed my platter.

We were baking up a storm Monday night, preparing for a totally awesome opportunity (more on that later), and all the sudden, CRASH! The platter went sailing to the floor off the top of microwave and shattered and broke into a million pieces. OK maybe a million is an over-exaggeration but see for yourself...it wasn't salvageable.


Broken
A few good things came from the platter breaking. My mom got her floor vacuumed and lets face it, it definitely needed it. And two, since I know Ty and Mike don't read the blog unless we remind them, Krista and I have now decided we will have to go on a double date back to the pottery place. What lucky guys! =]

1 comment:

  1. I hope your mom doesn't read the blog. Holy Hannah's may have to move to Krista's kitchen!!!

    ReplyDelete