Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Cupcake Corer

So I put the cupcake corer to the test! And let me be the first to tell you, it was AMAZING! This thing worked like a charm and made delicious cupcakes! This post is going to be filled with an overload of pictures but I wanted to make sure you got the idea.

Currently the cupcake and the corer are in a state of bliss. The cupcake doesn't know whats coming...


Hello Mr. Cupcake meet the Cupcake Corer


The cupcake has now met his match. Notice the other cupcakes in the background are slightly frightened.


End result - A Holey Cupcake


The cupcake is thoroughly embarrassed. Its innards are showing




The cupcakes have gotten over the embarrassment, but only because they all have holes in them now.



The cupcakes are once again happy. The holes have been filled up with a very tasty marshmallow cream filling. YUM!



Happy Cupcakes!


The end results. Chocolate cupcakes, filled with marshmallow cream, topped with buttercream frosting and a DOT. Artistic photo? I think so!

A slew of DOT cupcakes.


I know you are all dying to see the inside of these babies. Well take a look.


Doesn't it just make you smile? I mean who wouldn't enjoy a nice little surprise inside a cupcake. I know I do!

My mind has been racing in a million different directions of all the possibilities we can do with this little gadget! I am thinking Rolo stuffed cupcakes. Heaven! Or how about a little raspberry filling? Trust me the possibilities are endless.
We want to hear from you! What ideas do you have for a cupcake filling?

2 comments:

  1. Caramel filling, or flavor the marshmallow cream - mint, cherry, amaretto, almond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you. you are my favorite people ever!
    zack

    ReplyDelete