Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Holiday Gift

So I sent my second package off to Tyler's Uncle Johnny. It included Banana Bread and a sampling of our cake balls! I packaged the cake balls in a box with some tin foil and thought this would be a great gift idea! When the holidays come around most people give out gingerbread cookies and chex mix but just think of how impressed your friends would be to receive a box of cake balls! So let us know if you are interested, we would love to make all of your friends and family very happy over the holidays.
Box of Cake Balls
Close-Up of Cake Ball aka Heaven

2 comments:

  1. I guess Arizona is too far to send cake balls, since Uncle Johnny is the only one who gets packages sent to him, and he lives in Wisconsin??
    Or maybe I am too fat to eat cake balls????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uncle Rick! I am responding to your comment only 2 months after the fact. But I am hoping you will start leaving comments again! Soo glad you came up last month and got to try cake balls first hand!! Come back soon.

    ReplyDelete