Monday, November 22, 2010

Football

We had some extra chocolate candy melt and cake balls last week so we decided to try out some footballs. They turned out pretty cute and were really easy to make. Pictures aren't the best, they were an after-thought.

Are you ready for some football?

Tyler was my lucky candidate for pictures. Doesn't he look thrilled?


Best part, he happened to be wearing his Wisconsin football sweatshirt so it worked out perfectly for a photo op.

He thought I was taking a full body shot. So just imagine him smiling. =]
It wouldn't be a Holy Hannah's blog post without someone eating the cake pop. Yum!
I don't know how happy he is going to be that I posted this...

We are working on getting ready for the holidays. Can you believe Thanksgiving is only 4 days away! My mother will be doing the cooking and I will be doing the baking. I might try out our Grammy's beloved pumpkin dessert.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, how do I get some of those? If they taste as thrilled as he looks to eat them, I want some.

    651-983-2679 for an order of 1,000.

    ReplyDelete