Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Rolos

So I ventured out into a different filling for cupcakes this week. ROLOS! I personally love anything with caramel and chocolate. Milkyways, 100 Grand Bars, and especially ROLOS! They are just little delectable treats you can pop in your mouth and enjoy the smooth creamy caramel.

Currently I despise the word caramel because of the McDonald's commercial on the radio. Please tell me you have heard it. Its about the McCafe 'caramel' Frappes. And there is a guy and gal arguing about the pronunciation of the word caramel. Guess what peeps we are from the U S of A and you pronounce it without the french accent.

OK back to the cupcakes. I made these Rolo filled cupcakes for a guy a work. He wanted to bring in some birthday treats and found me for the job!

Rolos

I made the cupcakes before deciding what I was going to fill them with. So if I were to do this again I would put the Rolos in before baking. So with a little improvising I slightly melted the Rolos and put them in the center of the cupcakes. Topped them off with chocolate frosting and some chocolate jimmies. Talk about a perfect cupcake!


Rolo Filled Cupcake


Slew

No comments:

Post a Comment