Thursday, September 1, 2011

Check these out! Thanks Jenny :)


Check these out!
My BFF Jenny got Mike and I the cutest house warming gifts! The adorable serving trays below which will be great for all the parties I will be hosting :)


Isn't she sweet? She also gave us two beautiful wine glasses and potholders, which I desperately needed. Don't ask how someone who bakes as often as I do could survive for over a month without a single potholder in the house!

I'm going to miss Jenny, she left today to go on a big adventure this week to Guatemala for the next two months. She is involved with a non-profit organization called Champions in Action. Check out their site, they do a lot of cool stuff for kids in Guatemala! I'll miss you Jenny, come home soon please!

Side Note: The new ROTM is up, I have yet to make this recipe but it is FOR SURE on my agenda for the long weekend and I'll give you a full report back next week on how it turns out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment