Monday, July 12, 2010

M&M Cookies

Hello, gorgeous!


M&M candies are a weakness for our entire family. Starting with my mother who is obsessed with the plain M&Ms (me too) and always has a bag in her purse. Dad and Krista enjoy the peanut M&Ms. Bre's favorite are the peanut butter and Bethany's love belongs to the originals.

One night last week I whipped up a batch of cookies. Making M&M cookies and chocolate chip cookies (Mindy, can I have your recipe?) in our house is dangerous because we usually only get about a dozen baked cookies and the rest of the dough disappears. However, this night I was at the house all by myself and I only ate a smidge of the dough. But seriously, how could you resist?


My cookies came out a little flat, too much mixing I suppose, but that didn't stop them from being devoured!


No comments:

Post a Comment