Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Banana Bread with Chocolate Glaze

Kasey was looking at my Food Network Magazine and came across a recipe for banana bread covered in a chocolate glaze. She requested it as a birthday present. How modest of her! Making her the bread was a benefit for the both of us. She got the treat she wanted and I used the rest of the bananas in the house. A win-win.

I ended up making my old standby banana bread recipe and just topped it with the chocolate glaze. It was ooey and gooey but Kasey and the rest of the family raved about it.

Banana Bread with Chocolate Chips and Chocolate Glaze
Chocolatey

Chocolate Glaze

4 comments:

  1. My birthday is September 30th !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely remember that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FYI - Milk chocolate chips are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My birthday is December 5th.!!

    ReplyDelete