Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bethany and Ellie Return

Our 5th sister, Kasey, celebrated her birthday yesterday! She turned the big 19. Man, she is getting old. Do you all remember last year when Bethany and Ellie made a cake for Kasey? If not, lets take a quick trip down memory lane.

This is the cake they created last year.

Gangsta Fresh

This year we had a slight improvement. First they left the cake in the pan they made it in, as opposed to a cookie sheet. Bethany used store-bought frosting, tinted it and slathered it on the top of the cake. She did a pretty good job. They asked if I would do the writing. Now I will admit my writing isn't the best and they probably should have asked Krista, but she moved out so I was all they had.

Can you guess what part of the cake I wrote?


Bethany didn't think my writing of Happy Birthday Kasey was good enough so she decided to add the 19th and the flower. I will give her credit, the flower is pretty good. Her 19th needs a lot of work. Nevertheless I am sure Kasey enjoyed it all the same. This girl likes her baked goods.

Here are the happy bakers, and no, they will still not be joining the business anytime soon.

Bethany and Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment